Silkpeel is a patented, non-invasive, 3-in-1 dermatological treatment that simultaneously exfoliates, extracts, and infuses skin with condition-specific serums for an all-inclusive treatment in one step. LDM (Local Dynamic Micro-Massage) is an ultra-gentle skin rejuvenation treatment for improving overall skin health and maintaining youthful skin.
SilkPeel Dermalinfusion from Dermalinfusion on Youtube.
1. What is Dermalinfusion?
Dermalinfusion® is a nonsurgical skin care treatment. It exfoliates dead skin, deep cleans pores and infuses your skin with a hydrating serum. It’s a type of skin resurfacing procedure that can make your skin look and feel younger, smoother and softer.
2. How does Dermalinfusion work?
A healthcare provider uses a pen-sized wand encrusted with diamonds on the tip to remove dead skin cells, deep clean your pores and apply a treatment serum. This is a DiamondGlow facial. Some providers may use a disposal vortex-tipped wand instead of a diamond-tipped wand.
3. Who gets Dermalinfusion?
Dermalinfusion works on all sexes and skin tones. Your provider can use Dermalinfusion to treat any area of your body, including your face, chest and hands.
You may want Dermalinfusion to:
- Have a more youthful appearance.
- Improve skin tone, texture and volume.
- Minimize the appearance of acne scars, sun damage and age spots.
- Even out skin tone changes caused by irregular pigmentation or rosacea.
- Reduce the effects of aging skin like wrinkles, fine lines and saggy skin.
- Rehydrate dry skin, adding volume and fullness.
- Treat oily skin, acne or clogged pores.