Swiss Line Force Vitale: Aqua-Pure Enzymatic Mask – 75 ml
This ultra-creamy clay mask with antioxidant and calming properties offers an enzymatic, skin-friendly, exfoliating alternative to the typical oily-skin masks, which can often feel over-drying or aggressive to fragile-feeling skin.
It instantly revives with its efficient, yet gentle, deep-cleansing action. The inclusion of papain, a natural proteolytic enzyme that digests dead skin cells without harming healthy, living ones, leaves the skin emerging clarified as if dead cells have been washed away. No AHA or BHA action, so can be applied as often as needed.
Creamy clay texture. Ideal for impure/problematic and/or oily skin.
- Papain gently, yet effectively, exfoliates the skin thanks to proteolytic enzymes
- Kaolin absorbs excess sebum more gently than other clays
- Green tea and rosemary leave extracts offer antiseptic, antibacterial and moisturizing properties, soothing the skin while leaving it soft, smooth and comfortable
Combination skin, the mask can be applied on the T-Zone (forehead, nose and chin).
Cleanse and dry skin, before smoothing on a thin layer of the mask onto face and under the jaw-line, where imperfections also appear. Avoid the eye area. Leave on for 10-15 minutes, then rinse off with tepid water.
The frequency of application varies depending on skin condition.
- Impure skin with breakouts: up to 3 times/week
- Very oily skin: 2 times/week
- Combination skin: once a week.
Note: You may experience a slight tingling sensation as the papaya enzymes penetrate the skin. This informs you that the mask is working to detoxify your skin, not to irritate it. However, discontinue use if strong skin discomfort occurs or try reducing the frequency of application.