Clé de Peau Beauté Radiant Multi Repair Oil-75ML
An exquisite multi-purpose face oil that leaves skin enchantingly dewy, visibly plump and firm, while reducing dullness and the appearance of wrinkles for extraordinary youthful resilience.
Uniquely lightweight, non-sticky texture absorbs easily for a pleasurable smooth feel on skin.
Precious botanicals, Peony and Rare Orchid deliver a divine fragrance that delights the senses.
For face, body and hair.
- Illuminating Complex EX with precious silk and pearl elements, to help moisturize and retexturize face and skin while reducing the appearance of damage caused by environmental stress
- Reveals a youthful firm look with Repair Oil Complex containing four powerful oils - Rice Germ Oil, Bio-Evening Primrose Oil, Rosehip Oil, Camellia Oil
- Unique formula blends well for a smooth, easy application and does not impair absorption of additional products
- Helps improve face and skin’s density for visibly plumper skin with Soybean Phospholipids
- Helps firm the skin’s surface while also enhancing skin’s suppleness with Cha Hu Extract
- Vitamin C and Vitamin E derivatives: deliver a dual powerful dose of anti-oxidants
Take some oil on the hand, spread on the palms with both hands, and spread onto the whole face, massaging 3 times. When using on face, use after balancing lotion. When using Brightening Serum Supreme apply Radiant Multi Repair Oil afterwards.
Massage the forehead, under the eyes, and the cheeks upwards (repeat 3 times).
Can be used anytime including after bathing, before the skin is completely dry, and when the skin feels dry. When using on body, use after bathing on damp skin, before body emulsions or creams, focusing on easy-to-dry body parts such as hands and feet.
Use on wet or dry hair. Start at the center of the strands and work your way to the end.
For Hands & Cuticles:
Massage a few drops of oil onto hands and cuticles to hydrate and condition. Skin will feel soft and smooth.
Add a few drops to the bath for a luxurious spa experience with a relaxing fragrance.