Laser Hair Removal
Laser Hair Removal Benefits
- Precision: Laser hair removal targets specific hair follicles, leaving the surrounding skin undamaged.
- Speed: Each laser pulse targets multiple hair follicles simultaneously, allowing for the treatment of larger areas in a shorter amount of time.
- Long-lasting results: Laser hair removal offers long-lasting results, with most people experiencing a significant reduction in hair growth after a few sessions. In some cases, hair growth may even stop altogether.
- Cost-effective: While the upfront cost of laser hair removal may be higher than other hair removal methods, it can be more cost-effective in the long run, as it offers longer-lasting results.
- Reduced ingrown hairs: Laser hair removal can help reduce the occurrence of ingrown hairs, which can be a common problem with other hair removal methods.
- Convenience: Laser hair removal eliminates the need for regular hair removal maintenance, such as shaving or waxing.
- Improved self-confidence: With smoother, hair-free skin, many people experience improved self-confidence and body image.
"The final piece of the puzzle for our laser hair removal treatments is our expertly trained staff. We employ only highly trained, certified laser technicians and their goal is to get you the permanent hair removal results that you're looking for. Got problems with unwanted body hair? We have the solution."
Laser Hair Removal Technology
The Soprano Ice Platinum laser system combines three laser wavelengths into a single applicator simultaneously treating different tissue depths as well as anatomical structures within the hair follicles. By combining the absorption and penetration levels of three different wavelengths, along with the treatment coverage and comfort of the diode laser, Soprano Platinum achieves the safest and most comprehensive hair removal treatment available today.It also allows you to treat the widest range of skin tones and hair types quickly and painlessly, all year round.
- Alex Technology: 755nm wavelength offers powerful energy absorption making it ideal for the widest range of hair types and colours, especially light coloured and fine hair.
- Speed™ Technology: 810nm is the classic wavelength to offer deeper penetration of the hair follicle and high average power, high repetition rate, and a large spot size for fast treatment.
- YAG Technology: 1064nm wavelength offers the deepest penetration of the hair follicle making it an optimal solution for darker skin types
- 3-in-1 Applicator
- Virtually Painless
- Proven Safety Record (including dark skin)
- Suitable For All Skin Types
- Tanned Skin
- Full Coverage Rate
- No Downtime